When I feel like shit, I talk to Shanthan. Until he goes too far and says Im lonely and need a boyfriend. Thats when I ignore him.
When I feel like talking about shows and hot boys/men and Starbucks, I talk to Bah.
When I feel like talking about kick ass music and shit, I go to Ritz or Azim.
When I need some laughs, I talk to Aris. And end up playing our cursing game. “you douchebag!” “onoyoudidnt, you wanker!” “oyeahidid, titty f*cker!” “ok fine you win”. yar something like that. Good times.
When I feel like talking to someone whose way older and awesomer, I talk to my brother Yasser. My brother is awesome. \m/
The people I hang our with in school are pretty awesome, although theyre dorks. HEH. We’re fabulous people.
The lab gang - Gabriel , JR, Wormy, Choong, Sean, Ter, Ivan, Derek etc - are there to take my mind off my major project. And we talk about everything. EVERYTHING. From my wanker of a partner to err, my partner. My aprtner is an idiot, BTW. He watches porn in lab while we’re supposed to do work. Of course I spend time on TUmblr and Twitter and YT but porn is totally crossing the line, yes? Wdvr, I got used to it ald.
Gabriel’s there to layan my nonsense in lab and Tauhid and ‘Chuck’ are the sane and patient ones. When I feel liek stabbing my partner, they’ll be like dude, chill.
I LOVE MY FRIENDS. I just want to tell you that. Of cos there are more people but Im too tired to type more. Sorreh Im being sentimental and all that. Im just bored. Meh.
1. I dont weigh myself. Not because Im afraid the weighing scale will show a number I dont want it to show, but because I don’t find it necessary. And Im not the kind of person who finds it a MUST to weigh myself.
2. I have a love-hate relationship with school, doesnt everyone ;-)
3. I live for junk food. I LOVE FRIES. And cheesecake. Yumz.
4. I always wondered what superheroes would be like if they lead normal lives like us boring humans.
1. Make up fake acronyms. Online veterans like to use abbreviations like IMHO (in my humble opinion) or RTFM (read the fucking manual) to show that they’re “hep” to the lingo. Make up your own that don’t stand for anything (SETO, BARL, CP30), use them liberally, and then refuse to explain what they stand for (“You don’t know that? RTFM”).
2. WRITE YOUR MESSAGES IN ALL CAPS AND DON’T USE RETURNS SO THAT EVERYONE HAS TO SCROLL ACROSS THEIR SCREENS TO READ EVERY LINE. ALSO USE A LOT OF !!!!! TO SHOW THAT YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT BEING HERE!
3. When replying to your mail, correct everyone’s grammar and spelling and point out their typos, but don’t otherwise respond to the content of their messages. when they respond testily to your “creative criticism,” do it again. Continue until they go away.
4. Software and files offered online are often “compressed” so that they won’t take so long to travel over the phone lines. Buy a compression program and compress everything you send, including one-word e-mail responses like “Thanks.”
5. Upload text files with Bible passages about sin or guilt and give them names like “SexyHousewivesI,” then see how many people download it. Challenge your friends to come up with the most popular come-ons.
7. Join a discussion group and tie whatever’s being discussed back to an unrelated central theme. For instance, if you’re in a discussion of gun control, respond to every message with the observation that those genetically superior tomatoes seem to have played an important role. Within days, all discussion of gun control will have ceased as people write you threatening messages and instruct others to ignore you.
The posh bakery shop in Split, Croatia, had been broken into almost every week until they put up the poster of the karate champ with a sign saying: “This shop is under the protection of Chuck Norris.”
Now the bakery hasn’t had a single burglary for more than a month.
Sales assistant Mirna Kovac said: “To be honest we just started it as a joke but it really has worked. Thieves haven’t been anywhere near us for ages. People seem to respect him.
"Everyone around here has seen his films and he’s quite a popular character, perhaps even among criminals, so they’ve decided to leave us alone."
She added though: “We have had a few customers come in and ask us whether they can get Chuck’s autograph. They really believe he is sitting in our storeroom out the back ready to pounce on any burglars.”
Of course, its Chuck Norris! hahaha. He’s legen-wait for it-DARY!